A UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE experience
What is La Hacienda VIP?
It’s a totally exclusive tour, with a VIP treatment from the hotel pick up until the return. With a daily maximum of 10 people per group, the client will receive personalized attention and will get to experience the park as the main protagonist of the adventure.
What activities are included in La Hacienda VIP?
Transfer from the Hotel – La Hacienda – Hotel in the most comfortable vehicles with all the commodities (spacious, fridge with complementary drinks).
The clients will be received with an exclusive welcome cocktail and will carry out the Check-in process with a private hostess. In less than 5 minutes within their arrival they will be able to start their activities accompanied by a guide of their own language.
After receiving the safety briefing, the clients will start their activities in the Chairlift, Zipline and Quick Jump. They will be accompanied at all times by their guide and will have a priority access in all the lines and activities.
The clients will have a reserved table in the best location of our restaurant, equipped with table linens and serviettes, crystal glasses and everything they may need in order to enjoy our Dominican buffet. A waiter will be at their total disposal offering a personalized attention. All drinks are included during the whole day.
The clients will go to the stables, where they will receive the safety briefing and start their
horseback ride, always accompanied by their guide and our professional riders, with a minimum
ratio of 1 rider per every 4 clients. They will enjoy the journey up to our Milking Station, where
they will have the chance to learn how to milk cows, get to know the terrain and participate in
the cow herdings back to the stables
The clients will get to enjoy a buggy per person, per couple or per family, according to their preferences. They will carry out the buggy route towards the Dominican Village, where they will
learn about the traditional coffee making process, they will learn about the traditions and customs of the Dominican rural lifestyle and will have a tasting of the typical local products such as chocolate, mamajuana and coffee. The visit continues in buggies, and our next stop is the refreshing waters of the Anamuya River, where they will be able to swim and enjoy the tranquility and natural beauty of the location.
The duration of the transfer will depend on the hotel’s location. We estimate around 35 minutes
from hotels in Uvero Alto, 45/50 from the hotels in Bavaro, and 50/60 from the hotels in Punta
Cana, Cap Cana and Bayahibe.
Single price point of 250 us$ . Children under 2 years old are free (we have a Kids Club with a nanny at the clients’ disposal)
- Comfortable footwear is advisable.
- Bring a change of clothes and swimwear.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Bug repellent.
Safety and Restrictions
- Pregnant women can only participate in the Chairlift and the Dominican Buffet.
- Due to safety reasons, clients with more than 250 pounds/114kg will not be able to
participate in the Ziplines, Chairlift and the Horse-back riding experience.
- People under 110cm cannot participate in the Buggy experience, and under 120cm for
Ziplines and Horseback Riding.
- Maximum waistline allowed for the Zipline activity is 42”/107cm.
- Cameras and mobile phones are not allowed during the activities.
- In order to drive the Buggies, drivers must be over 18 years old and have a driver’s
- The use of helmets is mandatory in all of the activities.
- La Hacienda Park has received 93% positive reviews in TripAdvisor.
- La Hacienda has a permanent medical care service at the clients’ disposal.
- For any additional information and bookings, please contact our reservations department at: firstname.lastname@example.org or: 1-809-2219444